MASP poolId: 88056a745a81bdefd95359c43e71eb52e04c878507a24e88ff3ca3c0
We are Moving Average Stake Pool (MASP), a small and independent Cardano Staking Pool running by the people and for the people.
On the Cardano mainnet we apply a only 1% tax on blocks rewards. This fee is used to pay for the servers we rent to host our relays.
The core node of Moving Average Stake Pool is based in the Netherlands and running on a bare metal server and our relay servers are hosted on VPS instances from DigitalOcean in Amsterdam en New York.
The core node runs on a dedicated bare metal Latte Panda Alpha:
- CPU：Intel 8th m3–8100y
- Core：1.1-3.4GHz Dual-Core，Four-Thread
- Benchmark (PassMark): Up to 4128, double computing power compared with same price range products in the market
- Graphics：Intel HD Graphics 615, 300-900MHz
- RAM：8G LPDDR3
- External Memory：
- 1x M.2 M Key, PCIe 4x, Supports NVMe SSD and SATA SSD
- 1x M.2 E Key, PCIe 2x，Supports USB2.0, UART, PCM
- Connectivity：WIFI 802.11 AC, 2.4G & 5G
- Dual Band Bluetooth 4.2
- Gigabyte Ethernet
- USB Ports：3x USB 3.0 Type A / 1x USB Type C, supports PD, DP, USB 3.0
- Display：HDMI Output / Type-C DP Support / Extendable eDP touch displays
- Co-processor：Arduino Leonardo
- GPIO & Other Features：2x 50p GPIOs including I2C, I2S, USB, RS232, UART, RTC，Power Management，Extendable power button，everything you need
- OS Support：Windows 10 Pro / Linux Ubuntu
- Dimension: 115mm * 78mm * 14 mm